Florence Renaissance Small Group Tour with Accademia Gallery Express Entry
Price On Request
Discover all top attractions of Florence and its Renaissance treasures! See Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, and enjoy fuss-free entry with skip-the-line tickets at the Accademia Gallery!
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (10:00 local time) to 3 business days (10:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Accademia Gallery
- Use of headphones (for tours with more than 8 people)
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 14 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Your guide will be waiting outside the palace holding a sign with the tour name written on it.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- This activity is not fully wheelchair accessible. However, please indicate upon booking whether you need wheelchair assistance so the tour will take alternative routes.
- Please be advised that drinking inside the exhibition rooms is not allowed.
- There are times when museums close without notice. No refunds are available for these events are beyond the activity provider's control.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Maximum allowable size of beverages at the Accademia Gallery is 0.5 liters. The attraction reserves the right to confiscate any bottled or canned beverages upon entry if they do not follow this restriction.
- Please take note that rucksacks, backpacks and other large bags are not allowed inside the Accademia Gallery. Luggage deposit areas are not available and participants will not be allowed to enter the gallery.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 1 week before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Florence Renaissance Small Group Tour with Accademia Gallery Express Entry|
Check-in at Piazza degli Strozzi
Florence Walking Tour
A cradle of Renaissance from the 15th century, Florence was an inspiration to the world in the field of art, science and philosophy. Learn all about the city's rich history, the notorious Medici Family and their role in Florence. Discover the treasures of the Renaissance with your guide.
During the walking tour, see the Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Davanzati, Palazzo Strozzi, the Duomo (Cathedral of Florence), Giotto's Bell Tower, Baptistery, Vasari Corridor, Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio and more!
Skip the long line to the Accademia Gallery and discover some of the best examples of Renaissance art. Marvel at Michelangelo's famous statue, David and the Cassone Adimari by Lo Scheggia. Explore the museum with your guide and uncover the secrets behind Italy's most celebrated works of art.
Tour Ends at the Accademia Gallery