Florence Small Group Food Tour with Artisan Chocolate Tasting
Price On Request
Treat your taste buds to an explosion of Florentine flavors on this food tour. Savor some delectable delicacies such as free-range organic prosciutto and salami, Tuscan extra virgin olive oil, Pecorino cheese and a glass of Chianti wine.
- Any cancellations made after 15:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Tastings (refer to the details in the schedule)
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The column is in front of Gill Cafe and Rinascente Department Store.
- The tour will go ahead in all weather conditions. However, if cancelled due to extreme circumstances, your leader will contact you to move your tour to another day. You will be informed via email or local contact number.
- This tour operates with a maximum of 12 people.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Check-in by the Tall Marble Column at Piazza della Republica
Florence Food Tasting
Take a stroll through Florence's main squares and cobbled streets before entering a local bakery. Learn about their bread which has been granted D.O.P. status, which means its authenticity is protected by EU law and hear about traditional baking method. Sample bread topped with tomato and artichoke.
Learn More About Florence's Cuisine
Roam Via dei Tornabuoni and head to a farm-to-table establishment where the owner, Alessandro, will personally welcome you to the store. Delight in prosciutto, salami, bread with olive oil and Pecorino cheese. Top it off with authentic Chianti wine.
Gelato and Chocolates
Continue your food tour with a trip to a gelateria and a chocolate store. Learn how Ciro the owner and his family make their fresh gelato everyday before heading to a chocolate shop where you can sample blood red Sicilian orange rind dipped in dark chocolate.
Cap off your tour with a glass of prosecco and a truffle panini at a historic wine bar. Don't forget to ask your guide for recommendations for the best places to wine and dine in the city.
Tour Ends at Piazza della Republica