Florence Duomo and Accademia Gallery Skip-the-Line Access Small Group Tour
Price On Request
Retrace Florence's Renaissance era on this 3-hour small group tour. Marvel at Michelangelo's David, bypass lines at the Florence Cathedral and walk by the city's finest sites like the Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio and more!
- Any cancellations made after 09:15 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Accademia Gallery of Florence
- No-wait access to the Duomo of Florence
- Use of headsets
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 15 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Piazza San Marco is a centrally-located square adjacent to Via degli Arazzieri and Via Giorgio la Pira, about 1/3 mile (500 meters) north of Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral.
- Guests with strollers are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Guests with a limited range of movement are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- In some cases, it may not be possible to enter the Bapistry on the tour due to long security lines. At these times, the guide will skip the Opera del Duomo Museum and provide tickets to visit the Museum on your own (valid for 3 days).
- The Cathedral of Florence is subject to closure during holidays, including the Easter ceremonies. On such cases, there will be an alternative itinerary that includes a stop outside the Cathedral and extra highlights of the city center. There are no refunds or discounts on such instances.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Clothing that covers from the shoulder to knee
- Please note that guests can only carry small handbags inside the Accademia. Larger backpacks and big umbrellas are not allowed. There is no cloakroom inside the Accademia Gallery.
|Florence Duomo and Accademia Gallery Skip-the-Line Access Small Group Tour|
Check-in at Piazza San Marco, by the Statue in the Middle of the Square
Begin your Florentine tour with fast track access to the Accademia. Learn about Michelangelo's masterpiece, the David, one of the most famous statues in the world. Feast your eyes on the museum's other highlights like Rape of the Sabines and Michelangelo’s unfinished work, ‘Slaves’.
Piazza del Duomo and Baptistry
Head to the Baptistery and be welcomed by doors so resplendent they were called the "Gates of Paradise". Proceed to the Duomo and skip lines to see vibrant stained-glass windows, well-preserved frescoes and more.
Stroll around the streets of Florence and discover its secrets, along with its most famous locations: Loggia dei Lanzi, Palazzo Vecchio, Palazzo della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, Orsanmichele Church and more!
Tour Ends Outside the Cathedral of Florence