Florence Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour with Skip-the-Line Ticket
Price On Request
Skip the lines to the famed Uffizi Gallery in Florence, Italy. See the works of artists who defined the Renaissance period, like Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Botticelli and Raphael. Learn about the masterpieces on display from your guide.
- Any cancellations made after 08:25 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Use of audio headsets
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Uffizi Gallery
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 14 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 08:25, 11:15, 12:00, 16:30
- 1 (hrs)
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Photography without flash is permitted inside the Uffizi Gallery.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the galleries.
- Please note that some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' access due to increased security measures.
- Please note that the actual artworks seen may vary.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour. The Uffizi Gallery specifically prohibits large bags and you may not be permitted entry should you bring one.
|Florence Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour with Skip-the-Line Ticket|
Check-in at Uffizi Gallery, at the End of Piazzale degli Uffizi
Botticelli - "The Birth of Venus"
See Sandro Botticelli's most famous work, "The Birth of Venus", a classic Renaissance masterpiece that is full of allegories. Admire this painting that is one of the most celebrated art masterpieces.
Leonardo DaVinci - "The Annunciation"
One of the most celebrated Renaissance masters, Leonardo DaVinci is most famously known for his inquisitive mind and several works apart from the arts. See one of his famous paintings like "The Annunciation", to name a few.
Michelangelo and Raphael
Michelangelo is another Renaissance master famously known for his work at the Sistine Chapel, among others. Raphael, on the other hand, is famous for his art piece "the Crucifixion". Admire the contrasting creative minds of Michelangelo, Raphael, and DaVinci, who lived during the same era.
Have the option to stay longer and do some more exploring! Your ticket is valid for the rest of the evening, giving you an opportunity to see more artworks.
Check-out at Uffizi Gallery