Cinque Terre Hiking Tour from Florence with Expert Guide and Shared Boat Ride
Hike through the trails of this UNESCO World Heritage site as you go on a Cinque Terre hiking tour from Florence. Accompanied by an expert guide, enter the Cinque Terre National Park and head to all 5 villages with free time to explore each.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 27 & up)||$160|
|Child (Age 10-26)||$151|
- Round trip transfers by tour coach
- Entry tickets to the Cinque Terre National Park
- Boat ride to Riomaggiore (weather permitting)
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 56 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 0 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Outside Santa Maria Novella train station by the taxi stand which is located at the front of the station. Your guide will be waiting there for you holding a Walkabout sign.
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Because of the nature of the hike, this tour is not suitable for small children or anyone with walking difficulties. You must be of average fitness and able to keep up with the rest of the group.
- In case of unexpected closure of the paths for unforeseen events, alternative routes will be taken instead.
- The boat ride along the Riviera is subject to change or cancellation due to weather.
- This tour is eligible for the VELTRA free cancellation policy. You can book this tour and still keep your travel plans open. If you change your mind, VELTRA guarantees no penalty fees for cancellations made up to 24 hours before your tour date. Please refer to the pdf below for the terms and conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- No flip-flops
- Bottled water
- Walking shoes (sneakers, walking boots or closed toe shoes with non-slip soles)
- Swimsuit and towel (if you will be swimming)
|Cinque Terre Hiking Tour from Florence with Expert Guide and Shared Boat Ride|
Check-in at the Santa Maria Novella Train Station
Departure to Cinque Terre from Florence
Start off the day at the village of Manarola and begin your Cinque Terre hiking tour. Enter the Parco Nazionale delle Cinque Terre and trek through the scenic trail to the village of Corniglia.
Ascend to the village of Corniglia, the only one of the 5 villages not by the coast. Spend some time at one of the highest points in the Cinque Terre and enjoy the breathtaking views. Snap photos as you take in the sights of the sea and the surrounding hillside.
Continue to the charming fishing village of Vernazza. Have some free time to explore and have a meal at your own expense. You can also stop by one of the wine bars to sample some Vernaccia (a local wine) or take a dip at the beach.
Meet your guide to take a train to the village of Monterosso al Mare. Here, you can visit the various artisan shops for a souvenir or swim in the crystal clear waters of the Monterosso beach.
Reach the last of the 5 villages of Cinque Terre by boat as you enjoy a panoramic view of the stunning coastline. Once in Riomaggiore, follow your guide through the famous path of Via dell'Amore (Lover's Lane), which leads back to Manarola.
Return to Florence by Coach
Check-out at the Santa Maria Novella Train Station