Lucca and Pisa Tour from Florence with Pastry Tasting and Pisa Cathedral Visit
Price On Request
See the region's medieval walls on this Tuscany from Florence day trip. Explore the hidden gem that is Lucca and savor a tasty pastry before heading to Pisa. Snap photos with the Leaning Tower of Pisa and tour the inside of the Cathedral. See the medieval walls of Lucca and the fascinating Leaning Tower of Pisa on a day trip from Pisa from Florence! Discover why Lucca is known as the city of a hundred churches with a walking tour around its elegant city surrounded by well-preserved walls and embellished cobblestone streets. See the Piazza Anfiteatro, the Torre Guinigi, the Duomo di San Martino before making your way to a local downtown cafe for a delicious time of pastry tasting followed by some free time to explore. Afterward, step foot on the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Piazza del Duomo! Enjoy a guided tour of the historic complex and see the Baptistery, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and inside admission to the Cathedral.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Pisa Cathedral tickets
- Pastry tasting
- Earphones (for groups of more than 15 participants)
- Transportation by luxury coach
- English-speaking guide
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start time.
Due to works in progress to build Florence Tramway, the tourist Buses Terminals have been moved from the Station Square to an adjacent area of Piazzale Montelungo.
Follow these instructions to find the meeting point:
1. Get inside of the trains station using one of the three entrances
2. Find platform 16 and walk along it
3. Keep walking until you find a ramp on the right
4. Pass the covered area and walk along the ramp
5. Find your tour guide in front of a yellow Caf Tours/Gray Line street sign
For detailed instructions how to find the meeting point, please check the pdf file below.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- In case of a long queue and you cannot visit the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri as an alternative.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Tour is also available in multi-languages during the following days: November to March • Spanish - Thursdays and Saturdays • Portuguese - Thursdays • French - Thursdays • German - Saturdays • Italian - Saturdays April to October • Spanish - Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays • Portuguese - Tuesdays • French - Thursdays • German - Saturdays • Italian - Saturdays
- For small groups of 8 people and below, the tour guide will be replaced with an English-speaking driver guide.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Lucca and Pisa Tour from Florence with Pastry Tasting and Pisa Cathedral Visit|
Check-in at Piazzale Montelungo
Start of Tuscany from Florence Day Trip
Province of Lucca
Marvel at the medieval walls of Lucca and learn how it has helped set the city apart from other Tuscany towns. Take photos of its striking Torre Guinigi and the well-preserved Lucca Cathedral.
Enjoy a local pastry tasting in a historic cafe located downtown and enjoy free time to discover the city on your own.
Pisa from Florence
Take a stroll around Piazza del Duomo and revel in the sight of the city's finest sights. Admire the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa and admire the Baptistery. This activity includes admission tickets to the Cathedral so you can see its golden ceiling and marble facade.
After your trip to Pisa, have free time to take photos and shop for souvenirs.
Depart from Tuscany to Florence
Tour Ends in Central Florence