Palazzo Vecchio Skip the Line Tickets with Experienced Guide and Lunch
Price On Request
Explore the secret passages of Palazzo Vecchio on a guided tour, including a delicious Italian lunch. With an expert guide, discover places not usually accessible in the Medici Palace!
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Palazzo Vecchio
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- Vegetarian lunch options are available on site.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Please take note that guests must have two copies of the voucher (one for the restaurant and one for the museum).
- Please be ready to present a valid identification for children as proof of age.
Requirement(s) - other
- The start time of the museum visit is subject to change. If the scheduled time is not available, it will be changed to the nearest available day and/or entrance time. Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Palazzo Vecchio Skip the Line Tickets with Experienced Guide and Lunch|
Check-in at Palazzo Vecchio Ticket Office
Palazzo Vecchio Secret Passages Guided Tour
Pass through the secret, narrow passages inside Palazzo Vecchio, including Duke Gualtieri’s medieval stairway and discover a path beyond a door hidden by a painting. Be impressed by the coffered ceiling of the Salone dei Cinquecento and navigate the Medicean Palace from a different prospect.
Walking Tour Ends
Traditional Florentine Lunch at Giannino Restaurant
Continue your experience in the heart of the Medicean district. Enjoy a Florentine lunch in a characteristic and historic restaurant in the ancient merchant open gallery.
Tour Ends in Florence