Siena’s Palio Horse Race Day Trip from Florence
Price On Request
Experience the famous Palio horse race, the most exciting event in Siena! Enjoy a guided tour of the city, watch the race from the Piazza del Campo and have dinner in the Piazza del Campo Square.
- Any cancellations made after 12:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Access to the square to watch the race
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please look for the staff wearing green shirts. You can reach the meeting point via the T1 Leonardo tramway to Villa Costanza, exit at the Villa Costanza stop, which is at the end of the line). The ride takes 20 minutes from the city center.
Please note that the check-in closes 15 minutes before departure time.
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- A vegetarian menu is available upon request. Please indicate your dietary restrictions upon booking.
- The tour is available in English and Spanish.
|Siena’s Palio Horse Race Day Trip from Florence|
Check-in at Florence Coach Station, Villa Costanza (Tram T1)
Departure from Florence
Palio Horse Race
Experience the fun and excitement of the famous horse race held twice a year in Piazza del Campo as you watch the horse-blessing ceremony. Admire spectacular Renaissance costumes flaunted in a lively parade and cheer on the horses during the race.
Enjoy a guided tour of stunning Siena. Feel as if you have gone back in time as you stroll around and see its magnificent brick buildings. Get a chance to see the city's icon, Pubblico Palace, and Duomo di Siena.
Cap off your day in Siena with a delectable dinner at the Piazza del Campo. Take a break from your fulfilling trip before heading back to Florence.
Return to Florence
Tour Ends in Central Florence