Chianti, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, and Siena from Florence with Wine & Lunch
Price On Request
See the best of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Siena, explore stunning San Gimignano, visit a Chianti winery, and roam medieval Monteriggioni on this Tuscany from Florence day trip. Perfect tour to discover the sights and taste of Tuscany in one day! Discover the heart of Tuscany on an unforgettable San Gimignano from Florence trip where you'll marvel at its medieval towers and have 2 hours of free time to roam its walled center. Then, head to nearby Monteriggioni, which is as enchanting as it is historic. Make sure to get a photo of the famed Monteriggioni Castle before you leave. Give your taste buds a treat after all of that sightseeing as you go through Tuscany rolling hills and arrive at a rustic Chianti winery. Indulge in a 3-course lunch and 3 types of fine Chianti wine. Proceed to Siena and explore its medieval center which houses the Basilica of San Domenico and Palazzo Pubblico. See the city's highlights and hidden gems from your accredited guide.
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Balsamic vinegar tasting
- Chianti wine tasting (3 varieties)
- Vin santo
- Accredited English-speaking tour assistant
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus with WiFi
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 40 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 11 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Due to works in progress to build Florence Tramway, the tourist Buses Terminals have been moved from the Station Square to an adjacent area of Piazzale Montelungo.
Follow these instructions to find the meeting point:
1. Get inside of the trains station using one of the three entrances
2. Find platform 16 and walk along it
3. Keep walking until you find a ramp on the right
4. Pass the covered area and walk along the ramp
5. Find your tour guide in front of a yellow Caf Tours/Gray Line street sign
For detailed instructions how to find the meeting point, please check the pdf file below.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- This tour is eligible for the VELTRA free cancellation policy. You can book this tour and still keep your travel plans open. If you change your mind, VELTRA guarantees no penalty fees for cancellations made up to 24 hours before your tour date. Please refer to the pdf below for the terms and conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please avoid wearing clothing that exposes skin if you wish to enter places of worship.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Children may be required to present a valid identification for age confirmation.
|Tuscany from Florence Day Trip|
Check-in at Piazzale Montelungo
Head to San Gimignano from Florence
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage town of San Gimignano. Perched on top of a hill, the site among Italy's best-preserved medieval towns and famed for numerous tall towers, frescoes and other stunning works of art.
See the charming historical hamlet that is Monteriggioni, a beautiful village on a hill. Admire its famous walls that have stood the test of time and encapsulates the town's rich history.
Lunch and Chianti Wine Tasting
Cross Tuscany's signature rolling hills and arrive at a small and cozy Chianti winery. Indulge in a 3-course Tuscan lunch paired with three fantastic wines and balsamic vinegar. End your meal on a sweet note with a glass of sweet vin santo.
Cap off your Florence day trip to Tuscany with a visit to Siena, a UNESCO Heritage site. See the Piazza del Campo and Palazzo Pubblico and stroll along the medieval streets. If you've chosen the guided tour option, the guide will lead you to a 2-hour exploration of the city's highlights.
Tour Ends at Piazzale Montelungo