Tuscan Cooking Experience in Florence with Market Visit and Lunch
Price On Request
Enjoy a unique Tuscan cooking experience and shop for ingredients at the historic San Lorenzo Market. Then, prepare a four-course meal with the help of an expert chef. Taste the fruit of your labor and have lunch with a Tuscan wine!
- Any cancellations made after 09:50 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Cooking class and equipment
- Course recipes
- English-speaking instructor
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 15 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 5 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
An assistant wearing a yellow jacket will be waiting for you at the check-in location.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The activity is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese.
|Tuscan Cooking Experience in Florence with Market Visit and Lunch|
Check-in at the Statue in Piazza San Lorenzo
Shopping at San Lorenzo Central Market
Join your chef and explore the stalls of the historic San Lorenzo Market in Florence. Find a variety of fruits, vegetables and other produce as you shop for the freshest ingredients to be used for the cooking class.
Cooking Class and Lunch
Put your apron on and learn how to whip up a four-course meal (starter, first course, second course and dessert). Then, enjoy the meal you prepared and pair it with the best Tuscan wine in a relaxed and fun atmosphere.
Check-out at the Statue in Piazza San Lorenzo