Siena, San Gimignano, and Pisa from Florence Day Trip with Siena Cathedral Visit
Price On Request
Explore the wonders of Tuscany from Florence in a day! See the Leaning Tower of Pisa, relish authentic Tuscany food in San Gimignano and roam around Piazza del Campo in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Siena. Best tour for those short of time.
- Any cancellations made after 07:45 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Multilingual assistant
- Entrance fee to Siena Cathedral
- Professional guide in Siena
- Transportation fee
- 11 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please note that the check-in location is in front of the kiosk at Piazzale Montelungo, next to Santa Maria Novella train station. Look for the staff wearing a fuchsia Ciaoflorence jacket.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- In addition to English and Spanish, the tour is also available in the other languages. The following languages are available if a minimum of 2 participants are booked: Portuguese - Saturdays German - Thursdays French - Wednesdays Italian - Sundays
- Please note that the given order of the visits may change.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Please note that entrance to cathedrals and churches requires a strict dress code. Make sure you are wearing clothes that cover your shoulders and knees.
- Guests who who availed the student discount need to bring a validated student ID on the day of the tour.
|Siena, San Gimignano, and Pisa from Florence Day Trip with Siena Cathedral Visit|
Check-in In Front of the Kiosk at Piazzale Montelungo
Head to Pisa from Florence
Start your Pisa from Florence tour at the Piazza dei Miracoli where you can pose for photos by the Pisa Leaning Tower, admire the imposing Pisa Cathedral, and discover the historyic Baptistery. Take home a part of the city with you and shop for souvenirs nearby.
San Gimignano Wine and Lunch
Resume your tour to San Gimignano from Florence. Experience the town's rich wine heritage as you savor a delectable meal paired with authentic Tuscan wine at a quaint San Gimignano winery. Stroll along the town's cobbled streets and view its famous medieval skyscrapers.
Cap off your Tuscany from Florence tour at the medieval masterpiece that is Siena. Explore the Piazza del Campo, where the iconic Siena horse race takes place. End your tour on a high note as you explore the showstopping Siena Cathedral, famed for its immaculate architectural features.
Head from Tuscany to Florence
Take in the sight of the captivating Tuscany countryside on the way back to the capital city. Arrive back in Florence just in time to see the city's medieval buildings against the hues of the sunset.
Drop-off at Piazzale Montelungo