Tuscany Wine Tour from Florence in a Small Group with Olive Oil Sampling & Lunch
Price On Request
Discover the Chianti region, home to world-class wines and olive oil. Head to an olive oil mill and sample some of the region's best. Then, visit two Chianti wineries and sip on the finest Tuscany wines before ending the tour with a traditional meal. Savor the authentic notes of Chianti region's top-tier wines on this Tuscany winery tour that will take you to the rolling hills of the Tuscan countryside. Get the chance to sip on the regions finest wines, especially Chianti Classico, a renowned variety famous for its unmistakable black rooster logo as you visit two different wineries that will each provide a memorable wine experience. Then enjoy some sweet time sampling olive oil on a must-try Tuscany olive oil tour before capping it off with a traditional meal at the end of your tour from Florence.
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Tuscan lunch or dinner (depending on departure time chosen)
- Visit to an olive oil mill and wineries
- Wine and territory booklet
- Wine tasting
- Olive oil sampling
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking driver
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 16 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 09:30, 15:00
- 6 (hrs)
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Please call the activity provider in advance for any special or impaired mobility needs.
- Participants under 18 years old will be served non-alcoholic beverages instead of wine.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- The tour is conducted in English only.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Children below 18 year old must always be accompanied by at least one adult.
|Tuscany Wine Tour from Florence in a Small Group with Olive Oil Sampling & Lunch|
Check-in at the Florencetown Shared Booking Office
Start of Tuscany from Florence Day Trip
Travel to the Tuscan Countryside
Escape the bustling city and board a minivan that will take you to the stunning Tuscany countryside. Admire the panoramic scenery of traditional hillside villas, vineyards, olive gardens and lush rolling hills.
Tuscany Wine Tasting and Olive Oil Sampling
Visit a traditional mill on this olive oil tour and get a chance to sample some of the region's best. Then, pay a visit to two different wineries where you will learn about the variations of Tuscany wine and how it's made before sampling them.
End your tour with a sumptuous Italian meal (lunch or dinner depending on your chosen schedule). Revel in your view of the Tuscany countryside before returning to the busy city of Florence.
Check-out at the Florencetown Shared Booking Office