Uffizi Gallery in Florence Skip the Line Ticket
Price On Request
Buy your skip the line tickets for the Uffizi Gallery Florence in advance and get to explore the impressive art gallery without the long queues! Discover artworks from Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo. Avoid the long lines of tourists outside the Uffizi Gallery by pre-booking your entrance time and skipping the queue! One of the most famous art galleries in the world, the Uffizi is home to paintings by Cimabue, Giotto, Masaccio, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, and many others.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- English audio guide
- 08:30, 10:30, 12:30, 14:30
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please arrive at the check-in location at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
- Confirmed time is not always the same time you requested; the venue automatically confirms the closest available time on the same date if requested time is sold out.
- Children 11 years old and below must be accompanied by an adult.
- Touching any artwork or leaning against the sculpture pedestals and walls is not allowed.
- Smoking, eating, drinking, and littering with chewing gum are not allowed.
- Speaking loudly, sitting on the ground or security barriers, and behaving inappropriately is not allowed.
- The use of mobile phones, selfie sticks, and laser pointers are not allowed.
- Backpacks and umbrellas are not allowed inside the museum.
- Flash photography and commercial photography are not allowed.
- The elevator at the entrance of the museum is only for people with special needs.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed voucher by activity provider
- A valid government-issued photo ID
Requirement(s) - other
- Please print the second official and approved voucher from the activity provider and bring it on the day of your tour.
|Uffizi Gallery in Florence Skip the Line Ticket|
Check-in at Uffizi Gallery
Uffizi Gallery Museum
Visit the largest museum in Italy, and also one of the most important. See the various Italian Renaissance artworks, sculptures, and admire the neoclassical interior as you walk the halls at your leisure.
Check-out at at Uffizi Gallery