Val D'Orcia Wine Tour from Florence with Montalcino, Montepulciano and Pienza
Price On Request
Visit Val d'Orcia, the gem of the Tuscany countryside and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Head to Montalcino and Montepulciano for various wine tastings and Pienza to try Pecorino cheese!
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Multilingual guide
- Pecorino cheese tasting
- Free WiFi on board the coach
- Tuscany wine tasting
- Transportation fee
- 11 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please note that the check-in location is in front of the kiosk at Piazzale Montelungo, next to Santa Maria Novella train station.
Look for the staff wearing a fuchsia Ciaoflorence jacket.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Tour in English and Spanish are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the excursion in Italian, German, Portuguese or French, a minimum of 4 participants is required.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Val D'Orcia Wine Tour from Florence with Montalcino, Montepulciano and Pienza|
Check-in In Front of the Kiosk at Piazzale Montelungo
Start of Tuscany from Florence Day Trip
Begin your Val d'Orcia trip with a visit to the medieval Montalcino. Tour a cellar and learn about the production of premium Tuscany wines before tasting the famed Brunello di Montalcino. Proceed to the town's peak where you will have a view of rolling hills, olive groves and cypress trees.
Spend the next hours in one of the most fascinating Tuscany towns around—Pienza, which boasts an unobstructed view of Val d'Orcia. Here enjoy a cheese tasting of the Pecorino cheese before wandering around the town at your own leisure.
Cap off your Tuscany wine tour with a tasting session at majestic Montepulciano. Explore an ancient winery and sip on revel in succulent wines inside a dungeon. Awe at the town's magnificent countryside scenery and see where the Twilight film, "New Moon", was shot.
Check-out at the Kiosk at Piazzale Montelungo