Leonardo da Vinci Tour of Milan with The Last Supper Skip the Line Ticket
Price On Request
Get a glimpse into the artistic genius that is Leonardo da Vinci through his works in Milan. Enjoy skip-the-line tickets to The Last Supper at the Church of Santa Maria and the Atlantic Codex.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 5 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Skip the Line Ticket to Da Vinci's Last Supper
- Entrance to the Atlantic Codex
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 25 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please wear clothes suitable for entrance to a place of worship.
|Leonardo da Vinci Tour of Milan with The Last Supper Skip the Line Ticket|
Check-in at the Entrance of Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
Tour Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
Gain insight into the genius of Leonardo da Vinci through the Codex Atlanticus which is the most comprehensive collection of his studies, ranging from mathematics to studies on the flights of birds to architectural projects.
The Last Supper
Head to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Church of Santa Maria Delle Grazie. Avoid long queues with your skip-the-line ticket and see one of the most famous paintings on earth, The Last Supper.
Tour Ends at the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie