Borghese Gallery Guided Tour with Skip-the-Line Tickets
Price On Request
Skip the long lines and enjoy a 3-hour guided tour of the Borghese Gallery. Immerse yourself in an incredible collection of masterpieces from world-renowned artists, including Bernini, Raphael and many more!
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Borghese Gallery
- Use of audio headset
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 15 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 09:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00
- 3 (hrs)
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, it is strongly recommended that guests avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- Visits to the Borghese Gardens and Pincio Terrace are not included in the 19:00 tours.
- Except for 19:00 tours, the service ends at the Pincio Terrace overlooking Piazza del Popolo. From there, Piazza del Popolo and the adjacent Flaminio metro stop are a 5 minute walk. However, it is necessary to walk down a long flight of steps to reach the piazza.
- Please note that due to increased security measures, some lines may form on tours with 'Skip-the-Line' access.
- You may skip the gardens after visiting the Palace. Just let the guide know and you are free to go.
|Borghese Gallery Guided Tour with Skip-the-Line Tickets|
Meet Your Local Guide at Piazzale del Museo Borghese
Explore Borghese Gallery
Discover the Galleria Borghese, a small museum located in the former Villa Borghese Pinciana. Today, it is home to some of the world's most magnificent masterpieces including works from Bernini, Raphael, Caravaggio and many more.
Cardinal Scipione Borghese
Marvel at the art collection commissioned by Cardinal Scipione Borghese, the nephew of Pope Paul V. Explore the 20 rooms across two floors; the first one devoted to classical antiquities of the 1st to 3rd centuries AD.
Throughout the tour, hear the story behind each painting or sculpture from a guide which would truly make you appreciate these impressive works of art. Learn about Bernini's "Apollo and Daphne", Caravaggio's "St. Jerome" and more.
Afterwards, go for a rejuvenating stroll around the beautiful Borghese Gardens. In here, find yourself in a tranquil Renaissance-inspired garden that would let you escape away from the bustling city life of Rome even if just for a little while.
Finally, end your tour at Pincio Terrace and catch a remarkable view of the Piazza del Popolo, a large urban square deemed to be a symbol of Renaissance papal patronage.
Tour Ends at Pincio Terrace