Rome Street Food Walking Tour
Price On Request
Join a small group and taste all that Rome has to offer by hopping between Monti's best-kept street food joints. Meet local foodies and sample delicacies like panino and gelato prepared in historic locations.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (11:00 local time) to 1 business days (11:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 11:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 12
- 2 (hrs)
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Guests are solely responsible for their health conditions. Not all special food requirements can be guaranteed.
- Vegetarian option is available. Please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved for this tour.
- Wine tastings will only be served to participants 18 years old or above as this is the allowed drinking age.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Check-in at Piazza Suburra, Outside Underground Stop "Cavour"
Start of Tour
Street Food Walking Tour in Rione Monti
Go on a food crawl in Monti, a Roman rione famed for its artisan shops and historical spots. Hop between gelaterias and street food stalls to see how locals live the "dolce vita". Sample gourmet creations as you make your way to quaint corners near attractions like the Colosseum and Piazza Venezia.
Authentic Italian Snack Tasting
Start with some gelato and then munch into a panini made from traditional ingredients. Continue the flavorful adventure to notable grocery shops and bakeries for a taste of cheeses, pizza, espresso and more.
Tour Ends in Monti Area