Vatican Pope Francis Papal Audience Tickets with Presentation
Price On Request
Get convenient, prebooked Papal Audience tickets to see Pope Francis in person. Learn about papal traditions and history on the way to St. Peter's Square and be escorted to a good viewing spot by your expert guide. Experience a stress-free and seamless Papal Audience with this escorted service. Although Papal Audience tickets are free, this activity assures you won't have to reserve and pick up your invitation beforehand—ideal for those who are in Rome for a short visit. On top of that, get an introduction to the Papal Audience and the rich history of the papacy. Don't miss a word from your guide with handy headsets as you get escorted to a good viewing location by your expert guide.
- Any cancellations made after 07:45 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Papal Audience tickets
- Use of audio headsets
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 25 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
In Piazza Pio XII, facing St. Peters Basilica on the left-hand side, at the corner, next to the Newspaper stand. The coordinators will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition.
Arriving from Ottaviano - Musei Vaticani Metro A Station:
Exit the turnstiles – take the St. Peter’s Basilica exit. Once you exit the metro station walk down Via Ottaviano until you reach Piazza Risorgimento. Continue walking straight across the piazza and you will see the Vatican walls – follow Via di Porta Angelica until you arrive at the colonnade.
Follow the colonnade to the left – at the end of the colonnade you will see on the left a large Piazza and the main street (Via della Conciliazione). Facing this street with the Basilica at your back, the meeting point is located to the right side of Via della Conciliazione at the corner, next to the Newspaper stand.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Depending on the time of year the actual location of the Papal Audience may alternate. During the warmer months from approximately Easter week until the end of September, the Papal Audience is held outdoors at St. Peter’s Square, whereas during the colder months the audience takes place in the Sala of Paul VI within the Leonine Walls of Vatican City. The decision regarding the location of the Papal Audience is made by Vatican officials the day before the event.
- Your guide will try to provide you with the best possible spots, however, any personal interaction with the Pope is restricted.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A special dress code is required to attend the Papal Audience. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will be refused entry if you fail to comply.
|Vatican Pope Francis Papal Audience Tickets with Presentation|
Check-in at Piazza Pio XII
Head to St. Peter's Square or Paul VI Auditorium
The venue of the General Audience may change depending on the weather and the entrance time can also vary depending on when the police open the gates.
With your pre-booked Papal Audience tickets, you don't have worry about getting the invitations in advance. Just show up at the meeting point and get escorted to a good viewpoint. Know what to expect and don't hesitate to ask your guide questions. Your guide will leave before the event begins.
Experience the awe and wonder which occurs at the General Audience and greet the Pope himself as he goes around St. Peter's Square aboard his popemobile. Listen to the Holy Father’s weekly message as he enters center stage.
Tour Ends at St. Peter's Square