Zazen Buddhist Meditation Experience at Myorakuji Temple in Hakata
Calm your senses as you take part in a special zazen meditation experience taught step-by-step by a monk. Step away from the business of the city as you relax in the peaceful ambiance of the Myorakuji Temple. Find your inner peace as you take part in a meditation experience taught by an English-speaking monk at Myorakuji Temple. Discover the tradition and history behind zazen meditation and how Buddhist monks clear their minds to reach spiritual awakening.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (18:00 local time) to 1 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 10 & up)||$45|
- Zazen lesson
- English-speaking guide
- Japanese-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 20 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 1 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
5-minute walk from Gion Station.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Chairs are available for those who have issues sitting on the floor.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- No clothing that exposes a large amount of skin
- No hats or sunglasses.
|Zazen Buddhist Meditation Experience at Myorakuji Temple in Hakata|
Check-in at Myorakuji Temple
Learn more about Zen Buddhism and the practices when meditating from an English-speaking monk. Learn step-by-step process on how to properly do zazen meditation.
Find your inner peace as you focus on clearing your mind. Relax in the peaceful ambiance as you practice your mental concentration in a historical temple.
Check-out at Myorakuji Temple