Hiroshima and Itsukushima Shrine Full-Day Bus Tour
Price On Request
Walk along the ruins in the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park and gain insight into the events that unfolded during the final stage of WW2. Gaze upon the sacred Itsukushima Shrine and try some mouthwatering Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki for lunch.
- Any cancellations made between 8 business days (17:00 local time) to 2 business days (17:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (17:00 local time) to 1 business days (17:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 1 business days (17:00 local time) to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Ferry fee
- Multilingual audio guide (English,Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Indonesian, Thai)
- Bus fare
- English-speaking guide
- Chinese audio guide
- 7 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please arrive at the designated meeting place on time.
- Infants (ages 0-3) may join for free but will not be getting a separate seat on the bus.
- This tour does not offer drop-off services to hotels.
- For those who added lunch as an add-on, please note that the menu is subject to change.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- If any place in the itinerary is closed, the tour will try to attend an alternative place.
- Pick-up and drop-off services are not available.
|Depart from Hiroshima Station|
Meet at Hiroshima Station by the Bullet Train Ticket Gate
Depart by Bus from Hiroshima Station
See Hiroshima Castle along the way to the Atomic Bomb Dome.
Atomic Bomb Dome
Learn about the devasting extent of WW2 in a visit to the Atomic Bomb Dome. Despite being close to the bombing site, this structure managed to survive. The building still stands to this day and has been designated as a World Heritage Site in 1996.
Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
Stroll through the large park that was once served as a political and commercial area of Hiroshima. Following its destruction during the war, it is now filled with trees and serves as a memorial area.
Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
Get a deeper understanding of Hiroshima's unique history before and after the war. See important artifacts and personal displays that can only be seen in this museum.
Lunch: Hiroshima Okonomiyaki
Sample the famous Hiroshima okonomiyaki (Japanese-style pancake). Different from the more well-known Osaka okonomiyaki, enjoy the local take on this delicious treat. Please note that lunch is not included in the tour price, but can be booked as an add-on.
Ferry to Miyajima Otorii Gate
Miyajima Torii Gate and Itsukushima Shrine
Cruise down the Seto Inland Sea as you head towards Miyajima Island. Walk among the local deer as you follow the trails towards the shrine and enjoy the spectacular scenery of this breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage Site. Please note that the Torii Gates are covered due to construction.
Head to the foot of Mt. Misen and visit the temple where Kobo Daishi began the practice of Buddhism in Miyajima. Turning the spinning metal wheels with inscriptions along the temple's steps is said to have the same effect as reading them, so even those who cannot read Japanese can receive blessings!
Alternatively, you can choose to shop at a shopping avenue instead of visiting Daisho-in Temple.
Return by Ferry
Check-out at Hiroshima Station