Hiroshima Castle & Peace Memorial Park Cycling Tour with English-Speaking Guide
Trace the historical past of Hiroshima on an English-guided cycling tour. Learn the significance of this now bustling city during the Second World War as you explore Hiroshima Castle, Peace Memorial Park and other relics of the 1945 atomic bombing.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (18:00 local time) to 3 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (18:00 local time) to 1 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 70% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 0 & Up)||$87|
- Electric bike rental fee
- Bike insurance
- English-speaking guide
- Japanese-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
1. Get off from the No. 8 Exit of Hiroshima Station and go up from the underground.
2. Walk straight to the Ekimae Ohashi bridge.
3. Once you get to the intersection, cross the pedestrian lane and turn right until you see the green "ぴーくする” banner.
- Guests must be at least 4 ft 9 in (145 cm) to participate in this activity.
- Participants who feel ill or are currently pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are suffering from the ill-effects of the excessive consumption alcohol or are under the influence of alcohol on the day of the activity, are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Bike seat for child participants are available for this activity. Please inquire beforehand.
- Participants below 145 cm in height may not be covered by the bike insurance.
- Other fees not included in the tour must be paid on site.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Closed toe shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Hiroshima Castle & Peace Memorial Park Cycling Tour with English-Speaking Guide|
Check-in at Hiroshima Tourism Bicycle Rental
Start the Tour!
Exchange introductions with your guide and listen to a short briefing of the tour. Feel free to discuss the sites and relics you want to see on the tour.
Constructed in 1589, Hiroshima Castle was built under the direction of the feudal lord, Mori Terumoto. Unlike its counterparts, this site stands within the city center and not on a mountain top. Take your time cycling around this beautiful castle and its surrounding garden.
Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
Gain an insight into the tragic event of the 1945 atomic bombing as you cycle to the relics, monuments and important sites within the park. Listen to some heart-wrenching stories while touring this historic place. Please note that this tour will not stop by the museum.
Atomic Bomb Dome
Understand the destructive impact of nuclear weapons on humankind as you tour around the Atomic bomb dome. Currently standing as the only remaining structure near the hypocenter of the bomb, this historical site symbolizes hope and world peace.
Pass through the Kyobashi River as your guide shares interesting facts about the surrounding sites which played a vital part during the bombing. Feel free to ask questions to further expand your history knowledge.
Cycle Around the City
Your guide will take you to the other side of the city. Listen to first-hand insights from the locals and learm the story of how the rehabilitation process of Hiroshima was initiated. The cycle tour will also proceed to different sites that were exposed during the bombing.
Return to Hiroshima Tourism Bicycle Rental
Check-out at Hiroshima Tourism Bicycle Rental