Cute Character Bento Box Making Experience in Kyoto
Pikachu, I choose you! Take a beloved character and turn it into edible art. Make a cute character bento (Japanese boxed lunch) with instruction from a Japanese chef and learn techniques and tips to make a bento that looks too adorable to eat!
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$106|
|Child (Age 6-12)||$106|
- English-speaking assistant
- Japanese-speaking instructor
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 10
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Exact check-in location in central Kyoto city will be provided once your tour has been confirmed.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Children ages 6-12 must be accompanied by an adult participant.
- Please note that the activity location may vary depending on the activity date. You will be notified with the exact location at least 24 hours prior to your activity.
- At the moment, this cooking class will only offer a Pikachu bento box making experience.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Closed toe shoes
- Clothing that can get dirty
|Cute Character Bento Box Making Experience in Kyoto|
Check-in at Cooking Studio in Kyoto
Before you delve into the delicious world of kyaraben, take a bit of time to learn about the history behind the Japanese bento. Afterward, you are ready to be the very best at character bento-making!
Bento Making Time
Follow an easy recipe guide with the assistance of an English-speaking chef and start on making your own character bento. Prepare every delicious part of the meal carefully—mould, shape, cut and assemble everything together to create your edible masterpiece.
Photo and Tasting Time
Take numerous photos of your creation to put up on Instagram and show off to your friends and loved ones before digging in! Pat yourself on the back. You've successfully created something cute and delicious!
Check-out at Cooking Studio in Kyoto