Eastern Kyoto Highlights Guided Morning Bike Tour
Hop on a bike to tour around the ancient capital with a local English-speaking guide. Stop by some famous temples and shrines in a span of three hours before stopping by a tea house to enjoy a cup of matcha green tea in a lovely Japanese garden.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (17:00 local time) to 3 business days (17:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (17:00 local time) to 1 business days (17:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 18-70)||$72|
|Child (Age 10-17)||$46|
- Bottled water / Dorayaki (pancake with red bean) / Matcha green tea
- English-speaking guide
- Chinese-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 6 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
1-minute walk from Gojo Station on the Karasuma Line.
- Participants under 145 cm (4 ft 9 in) must contact VELTRA in advance.
- Children under 10 may take part but must ride an e-bike with a participating adult. Please include the add-on when booking.
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle to participate in this activity.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Raincoats are available on rainy days. This activity is subject to cancellation on days with strong winds or typhoons.
|Eastern Kyoto Highlights Guided Morning Bike Tour|
Check-in Outside of McDonalds
Get Your Bike
Once you meet up with your guide, you will walk over to pick up your bike and get ready!
Begin Biking Around Kyoto
Hop on your bike as you make your way down Shirakawa Street. You will stop by the following locations: - Heian Shrine - Nanzenji Temple
After a good exercise, take a break at the Murin-an Garden for a cup of matcha green tea. Enjoy lovely views of the traditional Japanese garden from a tatami mat room.
Continue Your Adventure
Follow your guide and continue your biking tour to the following locations: - Shorenin Temple - Chionin Temple - Maruyama Park - Nene no Michi - Kenninji Temple - Yasui Konpiragu Shrine - Gion Area
Tour Ends at Ookini Hotel