Folding Fan Picture Drawing and Painting Lesson in Kyoto
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Create your own personal "sensu" folding fan, one of Kyoto special traditional crafts. In this lesson, you can draw on a folding fan and make an original design.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:18-01-2016 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult/Child (Age 6 & up)||$41|
- Activity fee / Materials costs
09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00,
13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00
- Elementary school students and above can participate in this activity.
- Your finished product will be sent in about 1 to 2 months time. Please pay for the shipping fee (370JPY) onsite.
- This activity will be held in Japanese only.
|Kyoto Style Folding Fan|
Meet at The Kyoto Artisan Workshop
Kyoto Fan Making Lesson
Learn to make an elegant Kyoto-style folding fan. In comparison to the flat uchiwa-fan, learn to make a fan with an artistic quality. Please note that the fan will take a few months to deliver to your home. (Additional fee will be required.)
Check-out at The Kyoto Artisan Workshop