Kyoto 1-Day Tour to Fushimi Inari & Arashiyama with Maiko Show & Hot Pot Lunch
See the wondrous district of Gion. Have your photo taken with a maiko. Walk through the gates of Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine and see a striking view of Kyoto's seasonal beauty from Arashiyama. This tour takes you to three of Kyoto's top sights: Gion, Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine and Arashiyama. For lunch, you can have unlimited chanko hot pot and have a photo with a maiko or geisha.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & up)||$174|
|Child (Age 3-12)||$145|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Group Photo with Maiko or Geisha
- Dance performance by maiko or geisha (1 song)
- Transportation fee
- Admission fee
- English-speaking assistant
- Japanese-speaking assistant
- 7 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
A guide with a sign reading "Limon" will be waiting on site.
JR Kyoto Station Karasuma Exit
Head toward the Central exit located on the first floor of the station. Across the Central ticket gate and next to the escalators is Nippon Travel Agency.
- Infants ages 2 and below are free of charge but they will not be provided with a seat or a meal.
- Guests can bring folding strollers on the tour, but the tour operator cannot be held liable for any damages.
- An English-speaking assistant will be at your service during the tour, but will not guide participants to each tour sites.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- A taxi will be used to go from Fushimi Inari to Gion.
- Please note that part of this tour will use public transportation that will not guarantee seating.
- Please note that if a Maiko is not available, a Geiko may be doing the performance instead.
|Chanko Hot Pot Lunch and Maiko Performance|
Check in at JR Kyoto Station
Train Ride to Inari Station
Fushimi Inari Shrine
Follow the trail of the thousand torii gates leading you up the mountain. Take magnificent photos of the corridor of red gates during your walk.
Unlimited Chanko Hot Pot Lunch
Warm yourself up with hefty servings of chanko hot pot! Enjoyed by sumo wrestlers, the dish consists of meat and vegetables stewed in broth.
Photo and Tea Time with Maiko or Geiko
After your hefty lunch, enjoy watching a dance for one song by a maiko. You will also have the opportunity to take part in a tea ceremony and take a personal photo with a lovely maiko or geiko.
Depart from Abaracho Station
Hop on the Hankyu train to Arashiyama.
Filled with many scenic spots, another famous spot in Kyoto is the bamboo grove leading to many temples and shrines. Stop by to see the iconic Togetsu-kyo bridge for a panoramic shot of the ancient city.
Tour Ends at Arashiyama