Fushimi Inari Shrine Visit and Sake TastingTour in Kyoto
Visit Fushimi Inari-taisha shrine and see the iconic thousands of orange torii gates. Learn about sake before enjoying a tipple or two, tasting different kinds of Japanese rice wine. Start your morning off with a guided tour of Fushimi Inari-taisha, the most famous Shinto shrine dedicated to the goddess of rice and agriculture. Travel through paths lined by over 40,000 torii gates as you ascend the trails up the sacred Mount Inari and look down over Kyoto from 230 meters up! After the morning hike, visitors will have an in-depth introduction to everything sake! First up will be a sake brewery, where guests can sample several types of local sake. After the brewery, visitors will go to a specialty shop in the Fushimi shopping district which has over 80 different kinds of bottled sake available.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (18:00 local time) to 2 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (18:00 local time) to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 60% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 4 & up)||$191|
- Tour of a liquor shop and sake-tasting (choose 3 cups of sake from the 80 kinds available)
- Accredited English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 (Minimum tickets to be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Staff will meet you in front of ”Railway Police”, located next to the Shinkansen Hachijo Gate, inside JR Kyoto Station.
- Children 4 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Under the law of Japan, participants must be over 20 years of age to drink sake.
- Soft drinks will be served to children instead of sake for the same price.
|Fushimi Inari Shrine Visit and Sake TastingTour in Kyoto|
Meet at Kyoto Station by the Railway Police Office near Shinkansen Hachijo Gate
Fushimi Inari Grand Shrine
Visit the head Inari shrine with its scenic promenade lined with thousands of red torii gates.
Visit a Sake Brewery
See the traditional sake brewing process and taste a variety of Japanese rice wine, or "nihonshu".
Local Liquor Shop
The owner of a local shop will have an in-depth discussion about sake and then allow guests to taste a few of the over 80 kinds of sake available at the store!
Tour Ends at JR Kyoto Station