Handmade Pottery Experience in Kyoto
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Create your own special souvenir of Kyoto during this pottery class. Using 1 kg of clay, you can create your own unique ceramic vessels!
- No cancellation fee, but please let us know as soon as possible. For groups of more than 5 people, please let us know 1 day prior by 17:00y. If cancelled without notice, we will charge a cancellation fee.
Prices Starts From:01-10-2019 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult/Child (Age 5 & up)||$58|
- Experience fee / Guide fee / Material fee (1kg clay) / Firing fee
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 7 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 09:30, 14:00
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
From JR Kyoto station, take Karasuma Line subway to Kokusai Kaikan Station. Then take a taxi (approx.5min).
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Children in elementary school and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- It takes about a month or 2 for the pottery to be fired. You can either come pick up your ceramics, or arrange to have them shipped to you (both domestically and overseas) for an additional fee.
- Please bring your printed Veltra voucher.
- The delivery fee might change slightly depending on the weight or size of your pottery.
- In case of oversea delivery, sometimes insurance does not cover damages to the pottery. We cannot take responsibility for any damage that incurs after we ship it.
- During firing some vessels break, due to irregularities in the clay. We ask for your understanding if this happens.
- You can choose the glaze color, which will be slightly different after firing.
- Completed works will be sent by Japan Postal (EMS), but if the parcel is returned we will throw it away.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Bring a handkerchief or towel to dry your hands. Aprons are available.
- Wear casual clothes which you don't mind getting dirty.
- Please make sure you nails are trimmed short before participating.
|Handmade Pottery Experience in Kyoto|
Meet at Shinroku Tougeikan
Shape your own special ceramics, as a fun memento of your time in Kyoto.
Ends at Shinroku Tougeikan