Homemade Bento Box Making Class in Kyoto
Let's cook in Kyoto! Discover how Japanese bento boxes are deliciously made in this cooking lesson. Great for foodies who would like to immerse themselves in local Japanese cuisine. Enjoy making a tasty bento box! "Bento" or "obento," as called by many Japanese, is a boxed meal packed with a variety of dishes. With the passing of time, this boxed meal has evolved and is currently considered as a form of edible food art.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (23:59 local time) to 2 business days (23:59 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (23:59 local time) to 1 business days (23:59 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 23:59 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & up)||$116|
|Child (Age 6-12)||$72|
|Child (Age 0-5)||$0|
- English-speaking instructor
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- For participants who would like a vegetarian, halal or have other dietary restrictions, please indicate upon booking.
- To preserve the property, please take off your shoes before entering the cooking studio.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Clothing that can get dirty
Meet at the Cooking Sun Machiya Studio
Make Your Own Bento Box
Start this activity with a cup of green tea while being welcomed by the staff. Change into an authentic samue apron and begin your bento box making lesson. Begin your lesson by preparing a basic dashi broth while understanding the other main ingredients used for making Japanese bento boxes.
Sesame Salad Teriyaki Chicken Egg Roll Tempura Sushi Roll Miso Soup
End Activity at the Cooking Sun Machiya Studio