Japanese Traditional Taiko 1-Hour Drumming Experience in Kyoto
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Feel the rhythm of Japanese traditional taiko drumming in Kyoto. No experience or Japanese language needed, just grab the sticks and dive into this fun cultural experience.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (17:00 local time) to 2 business days (17:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (17:00 local time) to 1 business days (17:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 60% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:15-09-2015 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
|Adult/Child (Age 3 & Up)||$119|
- Taiko drumming lesson fee / Instruction fees / Rental drumsticks
14:00, 15:30, 16:00, 17:00,
- 1 (hrs)
- Children 3 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- You will be asked to take your shoes and socks off for the class.
- You will be sweating if you play the taiko right! We have a changing room so you may bring a change of clothes. Please note that we do not have a showering facility.
- We do our best to make sure that our interpreter/assistant taiko instructor is present at your lesson, but even if they are not there, most instructors speak enough English to teach the class on their own. If you don’t mind a lot of body language communication, we can accommodate other languages too! There is a French speaking instructor at the Osaka studio.
- Please note that this is essentially a group class. If there are any other groups who signs up for the same time slot as you, you will be participating in a lesson along with them.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Bring a water bottle and come in (or bring) clothes that you can exercise in! (Ex. T-shirt and pants.)
|Japanese Traditional Taiko 1-Hour Drumming Experience in Kyoto|
Check-in at Taiko Lab Kyoto
Start the class with a simple stretch and learn the basic taiko techniques, then on to the drumming.
Japanese Taiko Drumming
Continue your taiko adventure with a few simple patterns or a piece, which will gradually get more challenging. We will finish with a final run-through performance and take some photos with the taiko drum too.
Activity ends at Taiko Lab Kyoto