Japanese Traditional Tea Ceremony at a Machiya in Kyoto
Visit a traditional Japanese machiya (wooden townhouse) and enjoy an authentic tea ceremony in a serene atmosphere. Learn about and experience Japanese culture in a friendly and relaxed way.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (00:00 local time) to 1 business days (00:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 1 business days (00:00 local time) to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 60% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 4 & up)||$61|
- All program materials
- English-speaking instructor
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 9
- 10:00, 13:30, 16:00
- 1 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The WAK Japan machiya townhouse is a 5-minute walk from Subway Karasuma Oike Station Exit No.7.
- Children below 4 years old are not allowed to participate unless a private class is booked. Please select the add-on upon booking (additional fees may apply).
- The scheduled start times are fixed and may not be adjusted to accommodate late participants. Please note that you may not be allowed to join if you are late for more than 10 minutes.
- Larger groups may be divided into smaller groups.
- If the booked participants are 7 participants or more, this activity will be held privately without an additional fee.
- For small groups who would want a private activity, please inquire through the customer support inquiry.
|Japanese Traditional Tea Ceremony|
Check-in at WAK Japan
Experience wearing traditional Japanese garb, and take pictures in and around the lovely machiya! A great quick break from sightseeing.
Check-out at WAK Japan