Japanese Washi Paper Souvenir Book Making Lesson in Kyoto
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Get hands on with traditional Kyoto culture as you make a 40 page book using Japanese washi-paper, bind with string, and finishing with drawing a picture on the cover.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-10-2019 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult/Child (Age 6 & up)||$36|
- Activity fee / Materials costs
09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00,
13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00
- Elementary school students and above can participate in this activity.
- You can take your work home on the day. Postage will be charged, if you wish to have us send it to you later, which you should pay at the site.
- This activity is carried out only in Japanese.
|Japanese Book Making|
Meet at The Kyoto Artisan Workshop
Book Binding Lesson
Bind a B5 sized Japanese book with 40 pages using 4-point binding and draw a picture on the cover using a pattern for yuzen dyeing. We prepare some patterns you can choose from.
Check-out at The Kyoto Artisan Workshop