Kimono Dress-up and Kiyomizudera Temple Private Walking Tour in Kyoto
Dress in a traditional kimono and walk the historic streets of Kyoto. Visit Kiyomizudera Temple and then stroll through quiet Sannenzaka in your kimono. Feel as if you have stepped back in time as you stroll through Kiyomizudera Temple and the historic streets of Kyoto while dressed in a traditional kimono. Join the long history of travelers and visitors to the temple, and drink the waters rumored to make wishes come true! Enjoy learning all about the area as you walk, thanks to a knowledgeable private guide.
- Any cancellations made between 15 business days (18:00 local time) to 3 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (18:00 local time) to 2 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 12 & Up)||$186|
|Child (Age 6-11)||$71|
- Guidance in the language of your choice
- Transportation fee
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Pick-up service is limited to hotels between Higashi-oji-dori and Nishi-oji-dori (to the east and west) and Imadegawa-dori and Jujo-dori (to the north and south).
- Our services are mainly offered in English, but Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Korean and Portuguese are also available.
- Fees for public transportation are included. However, for the use of taxis or hired cars there will be additional charges.
- Meals are not included on this tour.
|Kimono Dress-up and Kiyomizudera Temple Private Walking Tour in Kyoto|
Meet-up with guide at your hotel lobby
Let the professional kimono artists help you select and dress in a fabulous kimono.
Founded in the early Heian Era (7th century), this temple is an icon of Kyoto and offers sweeping views of the ancient capital. Check out the traditional shopping street which leads to this World Heritage Site.
Walk through a delightfully restored area of shops and houses, where the modern world seems to have never shown up. Feel as if you have stepped back in time as you stroll the quiet streets.
Check-out at Kimono Rental Shop