Kyoto Cultural Nightlife Tour with Local Food and Drinks
Familiarize yourself with Kyoto at night with a local English-speaking guide who will take you to some recommended restaurants for an introduction to authentic Japanese cuisine and drinks! Experience the modern lifestyle in the ancient capital.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (17:00 local time) to 3 business days (17:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (17:00 local time) to 1 business days (17:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 18-80)||$101|
|Child (Age 5-17)||$51|
- 3 drinks
- Meal (refer to the details in the schedule)
- English-speaking guide
- Chinese-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- If you have any allergies or food restrictions, please indicate at the time of booking.
- Participants who do not drink alcohol may take part in the tour. Please note that the legal drinking age of Japan is 20 years old.
- This tour operates in both rain or shine. On rainy days, please bring an umbrella with you.
|Kyoto Cultural Nightlife Tour with Local Food and Drinks|
Meet Your Guide in Front of Starbucks
Arrive at Daimaru Department Store
Become familiar with the Japanese "depachika" (department store basement) culture where an array of foods and souvenir items can be found. You can also find some local products and regional specialties. Ask your guide for some recommendations for a few things to pick up!
Follow your guide to the recommended restaurant. Eat and drink like a local as you sample some delicious dishes and drinks! Have your friendly guide explain the menu then try some authentic Kyoto cuisine.
Continue your tasting adventure by stopping at a second restaurant!
Venture out to the city after dark and see a different side of the ancient capital.
Tour Ends at Shijo Ohashi Bridge