Kyoto Imperial Palace Japanese Birdwatching Experience
Explore the vast gardens of Kyoto Imperial Palace and take the opportunity to spot wild birds using a pair of binoculars. Have your helpful English-speaking nature guide identify and provide fun facts about the playful creatures.
- Any cancellations made after 00:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 5 & Up)||$69|
- Free binocular rental
- English-speaking guide
- Japanese-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
- 7-minute train ride from Kyoto station on the Karasuma Line.
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- This activity will be subject to cancellation in case of typhoons, storms and bad weather conditions.
- If the tour is cancelled, participants will be informed 2 hours before the activity starts.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Please bring your own umbrellas and raincoats in case of light rain.
- Bottled water
|Kyoto Imperial Palace Japanese Birdwatching Experience|
Meet at Marutamachi Station
Kyoto Imperial Palace
Once you have met your guide, head towards the Kyoto Imperial Palace while getting a short overview of the activity. Feel free to ask any questions or get to know your guide before the activity.
Once you reach the massive garden, follow your guide to the perfect spot for birdwatching. Use your binoculars as you carefully observe the area to capture the sight of unique birds of Japan. Let your knowledgeable veteran birdwatching guide teach you fun facts on the spot!
Tour Ends at Imadegawa Station