Kyoto Maiko Entertainment with All-You-Can-Drink Full Course Dinner & Photo Op
Experience a delightful Kyoto maiko dinner show at the famous restaurant, Yasakadori Enraku. Watch an elegant maiko dance, play parlor games, chat with the apprentice geisha, and enjoy rare photo sessions for a remarkable evening you shouldn't miss.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (00:00 local time) to 1 business days (00:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of JPY 5000 per participant.
- Any cancellations made after 23:59 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 18 & up)||$284|
|Youth (Age 6-17)||$254|
|Child (Age 3-5)||$194|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Maiko performance
- Open Bar (Unlimited drinks / including alcohol)
- English-speaking assistant
- Japanese-speaking staff
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
From Kyoto Station by train:
- Take the JR Nara line to Keihan-Tofukuji Station.
- Transfer to the Keihan Main Line and get off at Keihan Gion Shijo Station.
- Walk about 10 minutes until you see Yasaka-dori Enraku.
From Kyoto Station by bus:
- Take the city bus number 206 or 100 and get off at the Kiyomizu-michi stop.
- Walk about 5 minutes until you see Yasaka-dori Enraku.
- Infants ages 0-2 may join for free if they do not require a separate seat or meal. If they wish to have a separate seat or meal, please book them as a child.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- To ensure that all guests enjoy the activity, please keep an eye on your child at all times. If necessary, please excuse yourself from the room and take your child outside to calm down and rejoin the activity after.
- During the activity, you will be sitting on a tatami-matted floor and chairs will not be available. However, if you have issues with your knees or legs, kindly request for a small chair in advance.
- If less than 6 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Please note that this is not a private activity and will be seated in a shared space with other customers.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- If you are traveling by a rental bicycle, please return your bicycle prior to arriving or park it in the bicycle parking lot at the station.
- Vegetarian, Muslim-friendly and other dietary restrictions can be accommodated if requested at least a day in advance. Please understand that last-minute adjustments cannot be made on site.
|Kyoto Maiko Entertainment with All-You-Can-Drink Full Course Dinner & Photo Op|
Meet at Yasakadori Enraku Restaurant
Yasakadori Enraku Restaurant
One of the popular traditional restaurants in Kyoto is Yasakadori Enraku, which is known for its delicious food, welcoming staff, and excellent service. Upon your arrival, be guided to your seat on the tatami-matted floor. Bask in the tranquil atmosphere of the Japanese-style setting.
Dinner and Unlimited Drinks
Savor the taste of Kyoto-style dishes including sashimi, beefsteak, tempura, udon noodles, matcha ice cream, oden (fishcake and vegetable stew), and chawanmushi (egg custard), freshly made with seasonal ingredients. Enjoy unlimited drinks from the open-bar throughout dinner.
Welcome a beautiful maiko into the intimate event as you feast upon your sumptuous dinner. The translator will give a short introduction about the trainee geisha and her kimono and accessories. Then, watch a graceful maiko dance performance that will be one of the highlights of your evening.
Conversation with a Maiko
Grab this rare chance to directly talk with the professional entertainer about the life, arts and culture of the geisha, and even the vibrant Kyoto culture and cuisine. The maiko will be paying a visit to your table with an English-speaking translator, who will readily assist you at this time.
Ozashiki Asobi Parlor Games
Also known as ozashiki asobi, playing traditional drinking games with the trainee geiko is a must-do to have an unforgettable maiko experience! See if you can win against her in a game of Tora Tora using rock-paper-scissors or the rhythmical Konpira Fune Fune.
Feel free to take photos and videos of the gorgeous maiko during her dance performance and while playing the traditional parlor games. Finally, have your picture taken with the maiko herself to immortalize your once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Activity Ends at Yasakadori Enraku Restaurant