Kyoto Nishiki Market Food Tour & Donburi Rice Bowl Cooking Class in Kawaramachi
Explore the variety of culinary delights at the Kyoto Nishiki market filled with hundreds of stores. Find fresh ingredients for your cooking lesson to learn how to make a donburi rice bowl. Once you are finished, enjoy devouring your tasty donburi!
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (23:59 local time) to 2 business days (23:59 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (23:59 local time) to 1 business days (23:59 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 23:59 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & up)||$116|
|Child (Age 6-12)||$72|
|Child (Age 0-5)||$0|
- Kyoto Nishiki market tour fee
- English-speaking instructor
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- For participants who would like a vegetarian, halal or have other dietary restrictions, please indicate upon booking.
- Japanese sake (add-on) will be served only for 20 years old and above.
- The vegetarian option is only available for the tendon tempura donburi.
Meet at the Cooking Sun Kawaramachi Studio
Tour Around the Kyoto Nishiki Market
Have an insight into what local chefs use to make Kyoto cuisine so delicious at this tour. Find the perfect ingredients for your donburi rice bowl. Stroll along the shopping street while trying some food samples.
Cook Donburi at the Studio
Cook like a Japanese chef by making a donburi rice bowl. Options include tempura donburi, oyakodon (chicken & egg rice bowl) and seafood donburi.
Eat the Donburi
Eat the finished product and pair it with an optional cup of Japanese sake while conversing with your friendly English-speaking instructor.
End Activity at the Cooking Sun Kawaramachi Studio