Kyoto Private Dinner at Historical Teahouse with Maiko Dance Show
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Meet one of Kyoto's lovely maiko, who will dance and provide traditional Japanese style hospitality during a private dinner at the Nishijin Tondaya machiya townhouse.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-10-2019 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult/Child (Age 0 & Up)||$591|
- Maiko performance
- English-speaking assistant
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 60
- 2 (hrs)
- Due to the busy schedule of the maiko, reservations at different times cannot be accepted, nor offer extensions to the time of the dinner or show. Please refrain from cancelling once your reservation has been made.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the activity is scheduled to begin.
- Drinks are not included in the tour price.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Entry to Nishijin Tondaya requires socks. You must wear or bring a pair of socks with you (stockings/tights alone are not allowed)
Meet at Nishijin Tondaya
Nishijin Tondaya Tour
Tour the historic building and learn about the cultured arts carefully passed down from generation to generation.
Dinner and Maiko Show
Enjoy both a meal of Kyo Ryori, local Kyoto cuisine, and a performance of classical Japanese dance by a Maiko. *The dinner and show end at 20:00, with no extensions available.
Finish at Nishijin Tondaya