Maiko Entertainment in Kyoto with Dance Performance and Dinner
Price On Request
Experience the real Kyoto by meeting a maiko. See her perform traditional dances, and get the chance to play Japanese drinking games! After that, treat yourself with an included Kyoto style dinner. Your night begins at Hatoya Zuihokaku Hotel where your English-speaking guide will whisk you away into enchantment. Watch a traditional maiko performance before taking commemorative photos and maybe even play a few games with the maiko.
- Any cancellations made between 8 business days (18:00 local time) to 2 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (18:00 local time) to 1 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 1 business days (18:00 local time) to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- 1 maiko performance using recorded music
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 20 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
- 5-minute walk from Karasuma Central Gates or the West Gates on the North-South Free Passage side on the second floor of Kyoto Station.
- 7-minute walk from the Central Exit of Kyoto Station on the Karasuma Subway Line.
- 5-minute walk from Kintetsu Kyoto Station. After exiting the central gates, take the North-South free passage.
- 5-minute walk from the Kyoto Station Karasuma Bus Terminal.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children (ages 0-5 years) will be able to participate for free under the following conditions. Tour: An individual seat will not be provided. Please have them sit on the lap of their parent or guardian. If there are seats available, they are welcome to use it, however they will not be getting a priority in seating. An individual meal or snack will not be provided as well. If you would like any of the above for children (ages 0-5 years), please book them as a child.
- The dance will be performed by one maiko using recorded music. The maiko will play traditional Japanese-style games with a few participants as part of the show but due to time restrictions, not all participants may be able to play games with the maiko.
- Vegetarian meals are available and must be requested at least 5 business days before the tour departure date. Please note that the soup stock will contain animal products.
- Depending on the number of participants or the facility conditions, the tour may be led to a different venue. In such cases, the tour is subject to end around 20:30. Any changes will be informed at the time of meeting and participants are advised to leave enough time for any plans after the tour ends. Please note that venues may not be designated.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Casual clothing is permitted.
|Maiko Entertainment in Kyoto with Dance Performance and Dinner|
Check-in at Kyoto Hot Spring Hatoya Zuihokaku Hotel Lobby
Step into traditional Japanese culture and watch a maiko performance, play traditional Japanese-style party games, and even take pictures with the lovely maiko. One dance will be performed by a maiko using recorded music.
Savor a delicious kaiseki cuisine using seasonal ingredients. An optional vegetarian Buddhist cuisine is also available with advance notice.
Check-out from Hatoya Zuihokaku Hotel