Modern Japanese Kimono Full Day Rental and Free Strolling in Kyoto
Stroll the streets of Kyoto in a bright and chic kimono. Snap memorable photos as you mix the ancient city with the latest in modern fashions. Blend Japan's two sides, ancient history and modern fashion, together with an avant-garde kimono rental. Dress up in a fashion forward bright and colorful style as you walk around the town.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (17:00 local time) to 1 business days (17:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 15 & up)||$88|
- Kimono rental
09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00,
13:00, 14:00, 15:00
Check In/Pickup Location Details
10-minute walk from exit 1 of Higashiyama Station on the Tozai subway Line.
20-minute walk from the Sanjyo Station on the Keihan Line.
7-minute walk from the Kyoto Kaikan Bijyutsukan-mae stop on the Kyoto City bus.
12-minute walk from the Higashiyama Sanjyo stop on the Kyoto City bus.
Around 20 minutes from the Kyoto Higashi IC.
There are 4 parking spaces available, but in the case it is full, please use the toll parking near by.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- People 15 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Hair arrange, studio photo shoot, kimono return on the next day is available as well. Please inquire with the staff on the day of your activity.
- For those taking part of the photo shoot option, for women to feel comfortable during their photo shoot, the staff will ask for gentlemen who are not taking part in the photo shoot to wait in the waiting area.
- Please understand that in the case you stain or damage the kimono in any manner, a compensation fee will be needed.
- All outfits are standard Japanese medium to large sizes. People who own their own kimono outfit are welcome to bring it as well with prior notice. Please inquire in advance.
- Please do not take photos with your own camera or smart phone inside the studio. There is a separate photo area for you to take selfies and other photos on your own device.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Feel free to come in any kind of attire. There are no make-up stylists available on site, so please come with make-up on.
- Inner kimono, tabi socks, towel, hair dryer will be available at the studio
|Modern Japanese Kimono Full Day Rental and Free Strolling in Kyoto|
Meet at Esperanto
Go through the many kimonos available and select one to suit your preference. The staff will assist you in getting dressed up in your outfit.
Head out into the city and tour around in your kimono. Stop by famous areas and take some memorable photos as you mix the modern with the historic.
Return Kimono by 17:00
Activity Ends at Esperanto