Sake Tasting at Fushimi Kyoto with Brewery & Museum Tour
Embark on an authentic Japanese sake brewery tour and taste an array of delicious sake. Dive deep into sake's history and production process and get your fill of good drinks and good stories.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (00:00 local time) to 3 business days (00:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 00:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 20 & up)||$123|
|Child (Age 0-19)||$0|
- Japanese Sake
- Entrance Fee (Brewery & Museum)
- English-speaking guide
- 3 (hrs)
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Transportation fee to the site is not included.
- Minors (ages 0-19) may join this tour for free, but will need to pay the museum entrance fee of JPY 400 on site.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking Shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Bringing a backpack is advised.
Meet Up in Front of the Ticket Gates of Momoyama Goryoumae Station
1st Stop: Local Bar
With around 80 types of sake, this bar serves both drinks and excitement as guests get to participate in a blind taste test led by a sake sommelier.
2nd Stop: Brewery
Harmony and innovation are 2 words that the describe this brewery, ranked as the 2nd biggest in Japan. Tour the museum and take home a free small souvenir before you leave.
3rd Stop: Brewery
This brewery uses kappa, a Japanese legendary creature in the likeness of a standing frog, as its mascot. Take a sip of unpasteurized sake while enjoying the view at its lovely garden.
4th Stop: Fancy Food Court
Your last stop is a hidden gem, even among locals. 17 types of sake are available, which you can enjoy at a special discount. Pair your drinks with a variety of appetizers.
Tour Ends on Site