Toei Kyoto Studio Park Admission Ticket and Randen Train Ticket
Enjoy an exciting day at the Toei Kyoto Studio Park. Enter a world of drama and entertainment as you meet ninjas, samurai, geishas and more! Use your handy Randen pass to get to the fun-filled Japanese history themed amusement park. At the Toei Kyoto Studio Park, observe the filming of historic dramas (jidaigeki) and roam freely through the film sets. Take a peak at the backstage of these productions. Other attractions include the Ninja Mystery House, where you can explore secret passages in a labyrinth! There is also a costume shop where you can transform into your favorite character with the help of professional makeup artists for an additional fare. Don't miss the acrobatic ninja show and ninja cafe. Your visit to Toei Kyoto Studio Park and transportation back to your selected Randen station are covered in this combo!
- Any cancellations made after 23:59 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 18 & up)||$39|
|High school (Age 16-18)||$26|
|Intermediate school (Age 13-15)||$26|
|Elementary school (Age 6-12)||$20|
- Return trip tickets to and from Toei Kyoto Studio Park (limited to Randen station)
- Entrance fee to Toei Kyoto Studio Park
Participation Location Details
Bring your printed voucher to ticketing offices located at;
- Shijo Omiya(四条大宮)
- Katabira no Tsuji(帷子ノ辻)
- Kitano Hakubaicho(北野白梅町)
*Business Hours: 9:00 - 18:00 7days/week
*Closest office to JR Kyoto Station is Shijo Omiya. From Kyoto station, take a bus #26 or #28 and get off at Shijo Omiya stop.
- This combo includes admission tickets to the TOEI Kyoto Studio Park. Additional fares on site will be needed if you wish to take part in other activities inside.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please ensure to bring your printed VELTRA.com voucher. Please note that the tickets cannot be redeemed with a screenshot on your smartphone/tablet.