Nagasaki Local Street Morning Walking Tour with English-Speaking Guide
Head out to the streets of Nagasaki and stroll around the fascinating Chinese-style temples. Learn about the underlying history of this port city from your English-speaking guide. Venture to Nakadori Street and try out local delicacies and more.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (15:00 local time) to 1 business days (15:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 1 business days (00:00 local time) to 1 business days (00:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 15:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 13 & Up)||$98|
|Child (Age 7-12)||$52|
|Infant (Age 0-6)||$0|
- Tram fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- Additional admissions, meals and sight-seeing fees are not included in the tour price.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Nagasaki Local Street Morning Walking Tour with English-Speaking Guide|
Meet at Nagasaki Station
Tour Around Shofukuji Temple
Originally built for the Chinese residents of Nagasaki in 1629, Shofukuji Temple is a Zen Buddhist temple that has a unique Chinese architectural style. The Daimon Gate and Main Daeleon Hall have been designated as Japan's Important Cultural Property of National Treasures.
Walk Through Temple Street
Get in touch with your spirituality as you stroll along Nagasaki's temple street. Learn about the history of Kofukuji and Sofukuji (two of the "four fortune temples" of Nagasaki) while venturing through the ancient street lined with small temples.
Venture through a shopping street lined with a variety of stores. Sample some delicious soba noodles, famous chocolate and other great delicacies. Try and find great souvenirs, gifts and local products to bring back for yourself and your loved ones.
Cross the Spectable's Bridge
Known as Megane Bashi among Japanese locals, this bridge was considered to be the entrance of Kofukuji Temple among the native Chinese residents. Cross over this old bridge and admire its exquisite structure and design.
Shop at Ezaki Store
With 300 years of history, Ezaki store has produced many different kinds of products using tortoiseshell. See the artistic value of this traditional craft from up close.
Tour Ends at Nagasaki Station