Bamboo Chasen (Tea Whisk) Making Experience in Nara
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Ideal for sado (tea ceremony) lovers, create your own Chasen (tea whisk) for green tea. Use local Takayama bamboo, and learn the secrets of this traditional craft.
- Any cancellations made between 1 business days (17:00 local time) to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:26-05-2015 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult/Child (Age 10 & Up)||$47|
- Experience fee / Green tea / Sweets
- Japanese-speaking instructor
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 10
- 10:00, 13:00
- 1 (hrs)
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- No requirements regarding attire.
|Bamboo Chasen (Tea Whisk) Making Experience in Nara|
Meet at Suikaen
Chasen Making Experience
Using white bamboo, create a Chasen (tea whisk), using a craft called called "Itokake". A master craftsman will make sure your whisk is perfect!
Tea and Sweets
After the experience enjoy some sweets and green tea!
Ends at Suikaen