Chashaku (Bamboo Tea Scoop) Making Experience in Nara
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Chashaku (tea scoop) is an essential tool in Japanese tea ceremonies. Ideal for sado practitioners, make your own bamboo tea spoon with the famous local bamboo.
- In case of cancellation, let us know immediately. Cancellation fees are as follow: 1 day prior to the activity day: 50% of the fee. On the day of the activity: 100% of the fee. *These apply to those who books the Dim Sum option as well.
Prices Starts From:26-05-2015 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult/Child (Age 10 & Up)||$62|
- Experience fee / Green tea / Sweets
- Japanese-speaking instructor
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 10
- 10:00, 13:00
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
[Suikaen Tanimurayasaburou / Takayamachou]
5725, Takayamacho, Ikoma-shi, Nara, 630-0101
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- No requirements regarding attire.
|Chashaku (Bamboo Tea Scoop) Making Experience in Nara|
Meet at Suikaen
Slowly shave bamboo to create your very own chashuku (tea scoop) under the guidance of a master craftsman.
Tea and Sweets
Enjoy some sweets and green tea after the experience!
Ends at Suikaen