Family Friendly Omotesando and Harajuku Foodie Tour with Lunch
Head to one of Tokyo's must-see districts and find out the latest foodie trends in town. Sample traditional foods and tasty desserts while walking along the colorful streets of Harajuku to discover the history behind the rise of the kawaii culture.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (21:00 local time) to 4 business days (21:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 21:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & up)||$267 $535*$267|
|Child (Age 3-12)||$134|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Five (5) food stops
- Meal (refer to the details in the schedule)
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The closest station is Omotesando subway station on the Ginza, Hanzomon or Chiyoda subway lines.
Get out of exit A2 and walk about a minute.
Your guide will be waiting outside of the Omotesando Apple Store with an Arigato Japan sign.
Please make sure to meet at the Apple Store at Omotesando and not the one near Shibuya Station.
- The tour starts promptly according to start-time and punctuality is highly advised.
- In accordance with Japanese law, participants must be 20 years old and above to purchase and consume alcohol. Participants who would like to drink on the tour are recommend to bring an identification card for proof of age.
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking and a basic level of physical fitness is recommended.
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request. Please indicate during the booking process.
- Please note that dietary issues, allergies and cross-contact are not well-known or common in Japan, so many restaurants are not equipped to handle these issues. The tour operator and its partners make every effort to meet allergy and dietary requests, but please be aware that there is no guarantee these requests can be met in full. Please refer to the FAQ for Japanese translations for common food allergies.
- Emergency Phone Numbers: Ambulance: 119 (simple English should be okay) Medical emergencies in Tokyo: Tokyo Metropolitan Medical Information Service: +81 (0)3 5285 8181 English assistance: 9 am - 8 pm Medical emergencies in Kansai (including Osaka and Kyoto): AMDA International Medical Information Centre KANSAI: +81 (0)6-6636-2333 English assistance: 9 am - 5 pm
- Emergency Phone Numbers: Outside of Tokyo & Kansai: Japan Helpline: +81 (0)120-461-997 or +81 (0)570-000-911 English assistance 24h Other useful numbers: https://www.jhelp.com/en/jhlp.html
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Bottled water
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Family Friendly Omotesando and Harajuku Foodie Tour with Lunch|
Meet In Front of Omotesando Apple Store
Begin your tour by finding out why Japanese food culture is considered one of the most unique cuisines in the world. Known to be a region with good rice and water, get a sample of traditional sweets and sake from the Niigata prefecture.
Known as the heart of Tokyo's vibrant youth culture and colorful pop art, you'll experience a truly unique cultural experience that you won't get anywhere else. Stop by a souvenir shop filled with traditional crafts from various places in Japan.
Experience the Kawaii Culture
Harajuku is known for its kawaii (cute) and adorable culture. Aside from the fashion, toys and character merchandise has been supporting the kawaii culture in Harajuku. Stop by the famous Kiddy Land to find fun toys that even adults can enjoy!
Explore Side Streets and Alleyways
Discover the city's less traveled areas! Unravel hidden spots, untold stories and a different side to the wonderfully crazy culture of Harajuku as you make your way through side streets and alleyways.
Latest Only-In-Japan Sweets
Continue your foodie adventure by trying some sweets that you can only find in Japan! Ready your tastebuds as you try ice cream with a Japanese twist. If decadent sesame ice cream isn't your thing, try a colorful unicorn ice cream to show your friends on instagram!
Authentic and Fun Japanese Shops
Among the many fancy boutiques and fashionable shops, check out the many shops carrying Japanese goods. Take this opportunity to let your guide help you find a perfect souvenir.
Tucked within the streets of Harajuku, follow your guide through the artistic alleys to a pop okonomiyaki (savory Japanese pancake) shop. Ask your guide for some recommendations along with a drink to accompany your meal!
Weave through the busy streets as you explore the many leading brands of Japanese pop-culture. Find some crazy-looking sweets and mouth-watering pastries to wrap up your Harajuku tour.
Tour Ends at Harajuku