Hakone & Mishima Sky Walk Accessible Tour with Transfers from Tokyo
Take a full-day excursion at the outskirts of Tokyo in Hakone! See the iconic Mt.Fuji from afar or tour around the awesome sightseeing sites of this area. Head across the long hanging bridge of Mishima sky walk for some adrenaline fun.
- Any cancellations made between 15 business days (17:30 local time) to 8 business days (17:30 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 8 business days (17:30 local time) to 2 business days (17:30 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (17:30 local time) to 1 business days (17:30 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 23:59 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child||$481 $241*$481 $241*$481|
- Certified caregiver/driver-guide assistance
- Parking fee
- Charter fee
- Gasoline fee
- Highway tolls
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 8
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The exact time and location of your pick-up will be provided once your tour has been confirmed.
- This is a tour for groups with participants who have limited mobility, as well as those who require special assistance.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Please note that the wheelchair van can accommodate up to eight (8) guests—one (1) wheelchair user and their chair plus seven (7) other guests.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The photos on this page are only for reference and may differ from the actual experience.
- The tour fare does not include meals, beverages, entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary, as well as any personal expenses.
- For solo travelers, please inquire prior to booking.
Pick-up at Select Locations in the Central 23 Wards of Tokyo
Tour Around Hakone
Visit Hakone Shrine and souvenir shops around Lake Ashi (also known as Ashinoko Lake or Hakone Lake).
Stop for a delicious lunch in the Hakone area. Why not try some of the famous local specialties, such as Wakasagi smelt tempura, soba noodles and healthy tofu?
Mishima Sky Walk
Enjoy the adrenalin rush as you make your way across Japan's longest suspension bridge. Gaze at the beautiful Mt. Fuji, standing in the distance.
Depart from Mishima Sky Walk
Drop-off at Select Locations in the Central 23 Wards of Tokyo