Private Tea Ceremony Experience with Take-Home Yukata in Tokyo
Learn how to wear a yukata (light cotton kimono) and obi sash, which you will then get to take home! Take part in a traditional tea ceremony where you can enjoy a cup of matcha green tea with an English-speaking tea master. This activity allows guests to select and wear a colorful yukata (a light cotton kimono) with an obi sash. Assisted by the instructor, you will learn how to dress up in a yukata. After getting fully dressed, join a serene tea ceremony. Watch the professional tea master prepare the perfect bowl of matcha green tea accompanied with a confectionery.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (18:00 local time) to 2 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (18:00 local time) to 1 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 3 & up)||$301 $251*$301 $251*$301 $251*$301|
- Tea ceremony (tea and sweets)
- Yukata lesson
- Take home yukata and obi sash
- English-speaking assistant
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 15 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 10:00, 14:15
- 1 (hrs)
- Children 3 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The program duration is an estimate. It may be subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or other conditions.
- Participants with food allergies or dietary restrictions must inform us at the time of booking.
- This activity provides guidance in Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian for an additional fare. If you would like a language that is not English, please request when booking.
|Tea Ceremony and Yukata Wearing|
Check-in at Tokyo Tower 1st Floor Information Center
Select your favorite yukata, then learn how to fold the yukata and tie the obi sash. You can take the yukata home with you after the activity.
Once you are dressed, join a traditional tea ceremony. Learn about the manners of this elegant art, utensils to be used and sip matcha green tea in the serene tearoom while wearing your yukata.
Activity Ends at Kikai Shinko Kaikan