Traditional Japanese Home-Style Cooking Lesson in Tokyo
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Experience a casual cooking lesson in either French or English at a local Japanese home. Get in touch with the culture through cooking and learning more about the cuisine.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (18:00 local time) to 2 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (18:00 local time) to 1 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 70% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:07-01-2016 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: Sunday, Saturday
- French-speaking staff / ingredients / cooking lesson
- English-speaking assistant
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 8
10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00,
14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00,
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The exact location of the activity will be notified after your reservation has been made.
5-minute walk from exit 6 of Tsukishima Station.
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Participants must be able to use a knife. For young children, an adult must accompany and watch over their child for safety reasons.
- If the number of participants is not met by 1 week before the tour date, the tour will not operate. In the case of any cancellations, you will be notified in advance.
- Vegetarian menus are available upon request.
- Special dietary menus for those with allergies can be prepared, but may not always be fulfilled
|Traditional Japanese Home-Style Cooking Lesson in Tokyo|
Meet at Tsukishima
Discover a new taste for homemade Japanese food you normally won't find at your local restaurant. Enjoy your meal while learning more about Japanese culture with your teacher.
Activity Ends at Tsukishima