Sigulda and Cesis Private Day Tour from Riga
Journey to the scenic landscapes of Sigulda and see a panoramic view of the Gauja National Park. Then, immerse yourself in the romantic atmosphere of Cēsis, one of the most beautiful cities in Latvia. Visit Sigulda and Cēsis from Riga on this private 6-hour tour, and explore the spectacular Latvian countryside, medieval towns, and castles! Sigulda is one of the most popular tourist and leisure attractions out of Riga and a must-visit place in Latvia. Cēsis, on the other hand, is an old medieval town surrounded by beautiful nature.
- Any cancellations made after 00:00 local time, 5 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child||$273 $441*$273 $441*$273|
- Turaida Castle admission fee
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 6 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 6 (hrs)
- Children under 12 years of age are eligible for a 50% discount if they are accompanied by two or more adults. Please contact VELTRA through your account after you have completed your booking process.
- Please note that the entrance to Turaida Castle depends on the museum's reception.
|Sigulda and Cesis Private Day Tour from Riga|
Pick-up at Specific Hotels in Riga
Depart from Riga
Situated in the Gauja National Park, Sigulda is known as the most popular tourist and leisure destination in Latvia. In here, you will see the Turaida Castle, ruins of Sigulda Castle, Crusader Castle, Gutmana Cave and Kropotkin's Palace.
Upon your arrival in Cēsis, stroll through the narrow streets and feel the amiable small town atmosphere. Also, visit the 13th-century Order of Knight's Castle and the soaring Gothic tower of the 13th-century Church of St. John.
Gauja National Park
Short drive through the countryside will take you to the picturesque Gauja River banks at the highest sandstone cliffs in Latvia - Erglu Klintis.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Riga