Kaunas and Sugihara House Private Full Day Tour from Vilnius
Journey to Kaunas and immerse yourself in the city's historical and cultural heritage. Also, visit the Chiune Sugihara's Museum where you will learn about the life of the Japanese diplomat.
- Any cancellations made after 00:00 local time, 5 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 0 & Up)||$255|
- Sugihara House admission fee
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 6 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 6 (hrs)
- Children under 12 years of age are eligible for a 50% discount if they are accompanied by two or more adults. Please contact VELTRA through your account after you have completed your booking process.
- Please note that the entrance to Sugihara House depends on the museum's reception. The museum is usually closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
|Kaunas and Sugihara House Private Full Day Tour from Vilnius|
Pick-up at Specific Hotels in Vilnius
The city includes many interesting places to visit of historical and cultural importance. On this tour, explore a number of historic buildings such as the Lithuanian Zoo Park and the famous Freedom Avenue.
Arrive at Sugihara Museum which commemorates the life of the Japanese diplomat, Chiune Sugihara. In here, enjoy a modern audiovisual presentation about the life and activity of the diplomat. You may also utilize the archive of books, videos, and audio records.
Drop off at Specific Hotels in Vilnius